We are currently inviting highly dynamic, self-motivated and committed applicant to apply for:
Well Test Engineer
- Bachelors or Masters in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent technical field.
- Minimum 15 years of related experience including 8 years of intensive experience in reservoir engineering principles.
- Candidate must have a thorough understanding of well testing operations (exploration and production).
- The candidate should be very familiar with computer software used for pressure transient analysis.
- Experience in HP/HT testing, and directional well pressure transient interpretation is essential.
- The applicant must have demonstrated ability to communicate ideas
clearly to work effectively with others and to utilize technical
knowledge to achieve practical results.
The well testing engineer will prepare well test design by which the
well to be tested and will provide expert advice and support on well
testing activities and will be responsible for the design of cost
effective well testing programs, provide data quality assurance and
enhanced well testing interpretations. The candidate will also support
operations by handling well testing operations, analyzing test data and
providing technical support to operational team. The candidate must work
effectively in multidisciplinary teams and must be experienced in
preparing and delivering technical presentations.
If you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for this role,
please send your CV including recent color photograph, and quoting
“Title Position” in email subject to:
Human Resources & Administration Department
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates will be evaluated based on assessment of their skills,
knowledge, experience and relevant qualifications in accordance with the
requirements of the role. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.