Lowongan Migas Manhattan Kalimantan Investment Pte. Ltd; 9 positions
Expiry date: September 18, 2013
Manhattan Kalimantan Investment Pte. Ltd., Tarakan Offshore Block is
Urgently seeking a dynamic, qualified and self motivated personnel to be
a part of its team in Indonesia. The requirement as follows :
1. OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR with qualification as follows:
• Monitor gas processing plant including wellhead, flowline/pipeline, metering skid etc
• Capable of monitoring the process & controlling the gas plant using SCADA/PLC unit
• Capable of transferring the condensate and water to the respective storage tanks and waste pit accordingly.
• Capable of handling custody transfer of gas/condensate property.
• Capable of preparing, producing and presenting the various reports
like daily, weekly or monthly production and operation records.
• Directs the workforce and provides mechanical, electrical, technical and operating council and guidance.
• Act as Project Representative on facility projects. Responsible for utilization of project management process on site projects
• Works with Procurement to negotiate and administer all business operation
• Monitors contractor performance with specifications and compliance with company policies
• Responsible for review and coordination of contractor safety plans,
Job Safety Analysis (JSA’s), and is a member of the Operations Safety
• Bachelor’s Degree (Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering).
• 3- 5 years experience in the same position
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced computer skills
• Strong leadership skills
• Multi-tasking ability
2. OPERATIONS SUPERINTENDENT with qualification as follows:
• Requires extensive and diversified experience in varied operating regions with significant supervisory experience.
• Provide support to the project team during commissioning and start-up
• Directs all aspects of daily production operations to achieve
production targets in a safe manner by close liaison with Jakarta
Subsurface/surface engineering team
• Enforce safety, environment and health regulation on site
• Requires previous experience in PLC/SCADA system of oil/gas plant
• Manages multiple areas within a region through supervisors and technicians
• Responsible for cost effectiveness of all operation activities
• Responsible for preparing work-scopes and participate on the bidding
& award process for production operation services and supplies.
• Develops the area strategic plan, budget and critical departmental goals and objectives for approval
• Responsible for field personnel administration and development.
• Participates in strategy formulation and development of policies, operation & maintenance manuals and procedures
• Utilizes and allocates staff to maintain cost-effective and efficient operations.
• Ability to delegate and man manage production & maintenance teams and sub contractors.
• Report daily production and operation activities to Engineering & Operations Manager
• Be the primary contact of the Operations on Site
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technical
• With minimum 5 years experience in the same position. Gas plant experience will be an advantage.
• Experience in petrochemical or oil and gas industry desirable
• Good knowledge of projects management, maintenance and safety
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, capable of influencing effectively in a multi-cultural society
• Mentoring and coaching capabilities
• Be creative in continuous improvement and fast resolutions of challenges.
• Demonstrated ability as a key driver of change management
3. MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR with qualification as follows:
• Effective supervision, development and motivation of subordinates
• Efficiently and in a cost effective manner develop
• Provide cost estimates, project scopes, project schedules, designs
atc. To Provide cost estimates , project scopes, project schedules,
designs, etc. To Operations Superintendent on a timely basis
• Coordinate critical maintenance activities and issues with the maintenance and operations department
• Provide effective status maintenance activity reports as necessary in
order to clearly communicate important maintenance activities
• Maintain an effective preventative maintenance
• Schedule and coordinate work with various departments and outside contractors
• Ensure all work is done in compliance with company EHS policies
• Ensure compliance with Manhatattan Kalimantan Investment Pte Ltd maintenance as well as appropriate industry standards
• 3-5 years experience in the same position
• Oil & gas or process industries experience. SCADA/PLC experience will be an advantage
• Multi-discipline technical expertise (electrical, instrumentation, mechanical)
• Experience in Construction Management and Contract Management
• Knowledgeable in building systems and their maintenance and construction.
• Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and equipment operation manuals
• Familiar with standard construction specifications
• Computer proficient. Microsoft Office efficient
• Good communication and team building skills
• Ability to work with minimal direct supervision
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
4. ASSISTANT ENGINEERING & DRAFTING with qualification as follows:
• Create/prepare accurate mechanical design drawings using the latest version of AutoCAD
• Check drawings for drafting accuracy as well as adherence to applicable industry standards
• Ensure drawings are completed in a timely manner and within project timelines, as directed by the Senior/Project Engineer
• Revise drawings as required or directed by Senior/Project Engineer
• Research and collect data from a variety of sources (BC Building Code,
internet, etc.) to support specific projects, as required.
• Participate in project management process by occasionally conducting
site visits for inspections, measurements and evaluation of current
• Liaise with clients to provide/clarify information on project design
drawings and ensure timely delivery of drawings, either electronically
or by courier.
• Maintain drafting system, including electronic and physical files,
installation of software updates and programming changes to ensure
AutoCAD runs efficiently
• Plan and prioritize own workload in order to complete tasks in
coordination with other priorities related to business operations and
• Prepare 3D modeling designs, as required.
• Relevant experience working in an engineering environment.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and MS Office. Experience using Inventor or 3D Parametric modeling an asset.
• Good math skills; fluency in English (written and spoken).
• Strong initiative, with ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
• Professional attitude; able and willing to work flexible hours as required to meet project deadlines.
• At least 5 (five) years of experiences in related field
5. SECURITY COORDINATOR with qualification as follows:
Technical Qualifications :
• Ensure all functions mentioned below are carried out in an efficient
and effective manner whilst providing maximum security support to field
• Manage and coordinate security operations ensuring that security
procedures are implemented and followed as per the Country Security
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
• Coordinate all emergency/crisis management assets providing a timely and coherent response to incidents as they arise;
• Provide additional operational support and guidance to the regional security teams as required;
• Liaise with and report to GA Manager to ensure that all relevant
security information is disseminated in a timely manner to the
appropriate offices, their staff and other stakeholders as required;
• Develop a working relationship with personnel and develop an effective security plan to support operations.
• Security Department to ensure that training procedures and policies
are implemented within the project to an acceptable standard;
• Maintain close links with Logistics, Operations and other key
stakeholders to ensure that all projects are implemented with the
highest degree of staff safety and security;
General Qualifications :
• Solid military or police academy qualifications with a focus on security and related operations;
• At least 7 (seven) years of progressively responsible experience in
security operations and information management in a police or military
• Proven operational unit or sub unit command, staff and leadership experience required;
6. WAREHOUSE LOGISTIC with qualification as follows:
Technical Qualifications :
• Develop supply chain strategies to manage raw material, inventory, packaging and logistic procurement.
• To handle yearly custom license
• Handle warehouse operation, such as picking and packing for shipment,
issuing & receiving activities, interplant shipments, supporting
• Lead and supervise a team of Logistics staff
• Must be knowledgeable of Excel Spreadsheet, Micro-soft Word, and Power
Point. Responsible to create, update, and refresh reports as needed.
• Must possess knowledge of supply inspection/examination procedures for material.
• Must possess knowledge of inventory research techniques for unmarked/defective material requiring identification.
• Make preventive maintenance adjustments to related equipment.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
General Qualifications :
• Candidate must possess at least a SPM, Certificate, Bachelor Degree.
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Fluency in English (written and spoken)
7. BUDGET & REPORTING with qualification as follows:
• Analyze monthly department budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls.
• Direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports.
• Consult with managers to ensure that budget adjustments are made in accordance with program changes.
• Match appropriations for specific programs with appropriations for broader programs, including items for emergency funds.
• Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, and budget preparation.
• Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
• Review operating budgets to analyze trends affecting budget needs.
• Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations
• Perform cost-benefits analyses to compare operating programs, review
financial requests, and explore alternative financing methods
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or Business related
• At least 5 (five) years of experiences in related field
• Analythical and management skills, fluency in English (written and spoken)
• Ability to work in a team environment
8. IT SPECIALIST with qualification as follows:
• Support end-users with IT-related problems in a responsive and service oriented manner.
• Setup, management, and maintenance of IT-related equipment.
• Monitor backup jobs and ensure high level of completion success rate.
• Manage time and projects effectively.
• Help put processes in place to maintain a stable network environment.
• Assist with the troubleshooting, installation, and implementation of systems.
• Ensure data integrity with regard to our fixed asset inventories.
• Provide input and recommendations to the organization surrounding
hardware and software technologies and how these technologies can assist
the business being especially proactive with new technologies.
• Develop and monitor performance levels of software and hardware and
evaluate, recommend, and propose alternative methods of information
• Develop and maintain information architectures (data, application, network) ensuring the system is on-line daily.
• Maintain hardware and software maintenance agreements to ensure integrity of operations processes.
• Organized, thorough, and has great attention to detail
• Demonstrated working knowledge of hardware and networking basics
• Able to install, configure, troubleshoot and support Windows clients and servers
• Ability to multi-task and can handle frequent interruptions, fluency in English (written and spoken)
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
Please send your application to email@example.com, with detailed resume and recent photograph and put job title name on subject email