Jobs Vacancy PT Kaltim Prima Coal
A vacancy exists within Accounting and Tax Department for the position
of Manager – Accounting & Tax. Those who are interested in and meet
the requirement for this position are invited to apply.
Expiry date: October 11, 2013
Accounting & Tax
• Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, in Finance/Accountancy/Taxation or equivalent.
• Required skill(s) Accounting, Taxation, Finance Management and financial analysis, Team Leader, Decision Making.
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (oral & written) in both bahasa Indonesia and English.
• At least 10 years of experience in Accounting/Audit Firm or Mining
Companies. Familiar with IFRS, Indonesia Taxation and Mining Regulation.
• Demonstrated high level of leadership and managerial skills with a
minimum of 5 years prior supervisory / management experience.
• Demonstrated extensive background in the financial area including
financial analysis, financial reporting, financial modeling, tax
• Strong ability to improve organizational performance by using effective interpersonal skills.
Key elements of the position include:
• Develop and maintained accounting policies and procedures to ensure appropriate recording of financial information.
• Maintain the accounting system reporting requirement definition
• Monitor external and internal issues affecting to the financial of company
• Monitor all operational expenditures and provide advice to all relevant parties for cost efficiency.
• Develop and maintain policy and procedure for tax calculation and reporting.
• Prepare documents for supporting settling tax dispute resolution.
• Monitor KPC’s needs on leasing and financing from third party.
• Develop and maintain relationship to Lessor/Financial Institution.
• Administer the Leasing/Financial Agreement.
• Coordinate the financial activities of relevant parties to meet KPC’s requirement.
• Promote and reinforce compliance with KPC’s safety rules and
regulation to all staff and contractors ensure adherence to KPC Golden
rules and other fatality prevention elements within the KPC’s operation
• Promote and reinforce compliance with KPC’s health and environmental
management policy; monitor operational activities to identify
non-conformance and taking the appropriate corrective measures to ensure
compliance with KPC standards.
• Manage, appraise and evaluate subordinates to assess their performance
provide individual feedback and coaching organizing training and
enhance their professional and technical skills as well as their
• Review and propose annual department budget Manage and control its implementation.
• Determine improvement target find the in-efficiencies root causes
determine and implement action plan measure the results standardize and
continue the same process to the other costly or in-efficient programs
(Used continuous improvement methods, PDCA, or other efficiency methods
to reduce cost)
Please send your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary
Expectation) and a recent photograph, within 2 weeks after this
advertising published with email address:
PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL
PO BOX 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or Email: Recruitment@kpc.co.id
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process