PT. Natarang Mining is an underground gold/silver mine and processing plant at its Way Linggo project – Lampung Sumatera
Way Linggo Project is located in Southern Sumatra and situated within
the highly prospective Trans Sumatran Fault. It is a 4th generation
Contract of Work (Mining Title) covering an area of 100km2.
Way Linggo Project contains high grade, narrow vein, low sulphidation
epithermal gold and silver deposits that are extracted utilising simple,
underground non-mechanised mining methods. It is a low cost gold
producer generating high cash flow.
The processing plant consists of a conventional crushing, SAG and ball
mill circuit and employs a Merrill Crowe circuit to extract gold and
The candidate must have at least 10 years experience in gold processing
plant and have had held various Senior Supervisory position, preferably
in a gold processing plant.
The Processing Manager must be responsible for an efficient and safe
Gold Processing Plant operation. Implement adjustments to attain high
recovery and extraction of gold and silver.
Your roster will be 20 days on and 10 days field break.
A full job description is available to interested candidates.
To be conside• Experience in preventive maintenance management systems
• A high level of understanding of Mines Safety and Inspection Act & Regulations
• Has sufficient knowledge of the relevant environmental legislation
• Good computer skills with the ability to use an integrated management
system, word processing and spreadsheet applications.red for this
position, the following are the qualifications:
• Tertiary qualifications in metallurgy or a related discipline.
• Proven and effective leadership and management skill of a multi-disciplinary processing department in a medium size operation.
• Possess skill and understanding of metallurgical processes used in gold extraction.
• Familiarity with metallurgical accounting and control systems.
• Ability to set targets based on budget and to deliver in line related to Operational & Capital requirements.
If you believe you have the necessary skills, qualities and experience
to succeed in this position, apply in, confidence on the email subject,
no later than 4 September 2013 to: email@example.com